Hi world!!!


 Welcome Everyone!!πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‡πŸ˜™ For Branch Of KnowledgeπŸ“„  

 

  • Hi I'm Lasandi Hiranya ^_^ 

                   When I'm with my friends I always want to share my experiences and my knowledge with them πŸ˜‡....I'm somewhat know about various subjects and I always like to share what I knowπŸ˜„. because of it I thought to start a blog and share my knowledge with others πŸ˜‰

          When I was young my fatherπŸ‘¨told me about various marvelous things🌏🌎🌌πŸͺ...O_O .I being amazed 😲and tried to explore about themπŸ“šπŸ““πŸ“™.So when I exploring them I realized there are so many things to learn and feelπŸ™„πŸ˜‹...If knowledge is a world🌎 ,My knowledge is like a branch of a tree🌿🌳...So that i named my blog as Branch of Knowledge...πŸ§πŸ€­πŸ™‚


                     

                           

Knowledge tree





                      **So my hope is to bring the whole world to you through this page!!! 

                      **I want to share my knowledge and experience about various subjects like Science Technology and News about Everything.. πŸŒ‰


  • If someone want to know how much wonderful things are there in the world or about cultural details, No doubt😏 this is the place πŸ˜‰ 


Anyway If you are a person who curious about every little things this page is for you!!!!


  • I'll post about 'Sinhalese' tomorrow !!!! That will be interesting  !!!!                     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Facts about Microorganism 🧫🧫🦠

Importance of classification Organisms